Wednesday 7 January 2015

Last 6 Months

Hey Everyone,

Again it has been such a long time since I have posted anything on this Blog.
But also as last time I have done so much in this time.

I have completed my 1st year of Uni, "WOOO!!!". I am pretty proud about this and am kinda pumped for the 2nd year, although I am studying externally this semester to try and see if I can squeeze more time into my week.


So First of, We Are Red Panda, is seeing great growth. We are seeing more involvement from the community and it is becoming larger and larger with numbers, support and recognition. I have actually had a worker at the local servo recognise the name on the shirt I was wearing :D

You can check out the website, Youtube & Group with the links up above!


Next I have started again on making Tutorial videos, I am still lacking in time, but I will try my best to get a video a month up, and work from there. My first video on the new channel is up, and you can visit it by clicking the "CreepZ Computing" Link above!



Look forward to chatting with you within either community,

Ciao

~ CreepZilla


No comments:

Post a Comment